Lettings & Management Department
Whether you are a private landlord who is letting their property for the first time, or an experienced investor with a large portfolio, at Bentons we are able to offer you a premium lettings service.
We currently let and manage a portfolio of over 600 properties throughout the East Midlands from studio apartments to large country homes. We pride ourselves in our pro-active approach to letting and managing your property and have specialist members of staff on hand to guide you through the lettings process.
We are proud to be regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and are members of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) and the Property Ombudsman providing you with confidence, ensuring you get the best professional service and advice at all times.
Lettings and Management Team
Overseeing the Lettings and Management department is Angela Hinch with over 10 years of experience working in the sector. Lynn Prenderville is our Lettings Valuer, with over seven years of valuing in the area. Assisting with all letting enquires, administration and referencing is Michelle Kirk, Toni Grundy and Eva Krupa. The Accounts and Finance team includes Lesley Purkins, Client Account Manager assisted by Melissa Hackett and Klaus Geary. Our repairs and inspection manager is Kevin Burrows who has over 38 years of experience.
In addition to our large team, we work closely with a number of local reputable contractors.
Click here for helpful guides.
• Seven days a week opening hours
• Seven days a week accompanied viewing service and feedback
• Full referencing on each tenant
• Registration of tenancy deposit with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)
• Comprehensive photographic inventory prior to move in date
• Periodic property inspections with reporting
• Dedicated and experienced repairs department
• An extensive database of active tenants
• Collection of rent, transferred to your account by BACS
• Extensive internet coverage including Rightmove.co.uk and Onthemarket.com
• Custom made property particulars with colour photographs and room dimensions
• Advertising in the Regional press
• Colour wall display within the office
|Application fees -||£150|
|Rent - in advance||One month’s rent|
|Deposit||One month’s rent + £100|
|Full Management Fees|
|Management charges||9% + VAT|
|Set up fee||£210|
|Let only charges|
|To find a tenant||Two weeks rent + VAT|
|Set up Fee||£210|
Charges are inclusive of VAT at 20% unless stated
As members of the National Association of Estate Agents, The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors and being members of The National Approved Lettings Scheme, our determination to locate only tenants of the highest quality, you can be assured that the letting & management of your property will be handled with the utmost care and attention.