Lettings & Management Department
Whether you are a private landlord who is letting their property for the first time, or an experienced investor with a large portfolio, we are able to offer you a premium lettings service.
We currently let and manage a portfolio of over 600 residential and commercial properties throughout the East Midlands from studio apartments to large country homes. We pride ourselves in our pro-active approach to letting and managing your property and have specialist members of staff on hand to guide you through the lettings process.
We are proud to be regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and are members of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) and the Property Ombudsman providing you with confidence, ensuring you get the best professional service and advice at all times.
Lettings and Management Team
Overseeing the Lettings and Management department is Darren Moore with over 15 year’s management experience working in various sectors. Assisting Darren is Denise Hood who has over 30 years management and front of house experience. Head of administration and referencing is Eva Krupa who has worked for the company for 13 years. Our repairs manager is Stephanie Parker with over 11 years of experience of property maintenance and refurbishment. Wilf Orgill is our dedicated Property Inspector. With Toni Grundy as Lettings Administrator, Annabel Eley and Margaret Culshaw as receptionists.
The Accounts and Finance team includes Lesley Purkins, Client Account Manager, assisted by Melissa Hackett and Klaus Geary.
In addition to our large team, we work closely with a number of local reputable contractors.
Click here for helpful guides.
• Seven days a week opening hours
• Seven days a week accompanied viewing service and feedback
• Full referencing on each tenant
• Registration of tenancy deposit with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)
• Comprehensive photographic inventory prior to move in date
• Periodic property inspections with reporting
• Dedicated and experienced repairs department
• An extensive database of active tenants
• Collection of rent, transferred to your account by BACS
• Extensive internet coverage including Rightmove.co.uk and Onthemarket.com
• Custom made property particulars with colour photographs and room dimensions
• Advertising in the Regional press
• Colour wall display within the office
|Under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 before the tenancy starts the following are payable: -|
|Holding Deposit:||1 weeks' rent|
|Deposit:||5 weeks' rent (annual rents up to £50,000)|
|Initial monthly rent|
|During the tenancy the tenant(s) are responsible for the rent, all utilities, telephone and internet connections and their relevant subscriptions, television licence and Council Tax.