Bentons offer a bespoke and personal approach to selling properties across the East Midlands with extensive knowledge of the Town and surrounding Counties. From your initial step on to the property ladder as a first time buyer to exclusive homes and Country Estates we can offer the right approach to help you either find or sell your property.
We believe that every property is unique, we are passionate about marketing therefore we approach each property on an individual basis offering an unrivalled tailored marketing service in order to achieve the best price within your desired timescales.
To provide you with the best service from the first initial advice through to completion, we are on hand to advise you and liaise with your Solicitor, all carried out by one of the sales team members in the office ensuring continuity of service.
Overseeing the sales department is Mandy DiGioia with over 12 years of experience working in Melton Mowbray. Mandy is assisted by Maria DiGioia as Assistant Sales Manager. Maria has a law degree helping understand legal issues with sales and has also worked as a Sales Negotiator for over 12 years. Elizabeth Evans, Senior Sales Negotiator who has 17 years’ experience, Antony Watson, Senior Sales Negotiator has 8 years’ experience having previously worked in the corporate sector. Assisting the team at the weekends is Dawn Littlehales, Catherine Andalo and Margaret Culshaw. We have three committed accompanied viewing assistants Sally Brookes, Tina Booth and Noreen Merriman offering a seven day a week accompanied viewing service including Bank Holidays if required.
We have three residential valuers James Warne BSc with over 30 years of experience, Melissa Hopson Bsc MRICS with over 12 years of experience as a valuer and surveyor and Richard Harrison MNEA with over 18 years experience. James, Richard and Melissa are able to provide advice on a whole range of property issues including property valuation, presentation and strategies to achieve the best price for your property or land.
Our marketing consists of a wide variety of initiatives
• Custom made high quality brochure from 4 -16 pages
• Professional photography and drone photography
• Professional videos and voice overs
• A choice of 2D or 3D floorplans
• Extensive internet coverage including Rightmove.co.uk and Onthemarket.com
• Inclusion in all major local newspapers
• Advertising in lifestyle magazines including Nottinghamshire Today, Leicestershire Life and Countryside La Vie
• Marketing to an elite database of buyers for selected properties
• Park Lane, London office and International advertising
• Seven day opening
• Large database of buyers
• Regular marketing and activity reports for your property
• Seven day day a week accompanied viewings service at no extra cost
• Central high street and London office
• Database of landlords and investors currently using Bentons to rent their property
• Members of professional bodies including the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and members of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA)
• Chosen agent for the Relocation Agent Network http://www.bentons.co.uk/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=114
• Chosen agent for The Guild of Property Professionals http://www.guildproperty.co.uk/bv