Overseeing the Agriculture team is James Sealy BSc. (Hons) MRICS FAAV FLAA who has vast experience in the sector and until recently was also selling livestock at Melton Mowbray Cattle Market.
• Farm and Land Auctions – Live and Dead stock
• Land & Estate Management – including Agricultural Holdings Act & Farm Business Tenancy Agreements, Grass Keeping Agreements, Cropping Licences & Contract Farming Agreements.
• Stock Taking Valuations
• Basic Payment Scheme
• Countrywide Stewardship
• Farm Business Accounts
• Grant Applications
• Farm Keeping Records
• Farm Assurance Records
• Budget and Enterprise Costings
• Registrations of Agricultural Waste Exemptions
• Rural Business Management
• Probate, Security and Professional Valuations
• Planning and Development advice
• Farm and equipment Auctions