As we reflect on 2016 as a year of significant change and disruption on the world stage, we are pleased to report that the property market in general has remained as robust and reliable as ever. Back in the summer we saw little effect from the Brexit vote with the demand for homes in fact surging immediately after the result. Whilst prices have remained strong in the most sought after locations, many vendors will need to price realistically to ensure they sell in 2017. It is imperative to canvass the opinion of honest property professionals. Bad advice i.e. overvaluing or undervaluing can cost you thousands in the long run.
At Bentons, we understand that selling your home is likely to be one of the most important transactions you may experience. Therefore it is crucial to employ the services of a reputable and experienced local Estate Agent with a pedigree in dealing with a wide range of property. A good Estate Agent will not only produce the highest quality marketing materials and cover every advertising medium available to them, but also endeavor to provide the very best service to both buyers and sellers. With Bentons, you can be sure that you are dealing with the very best team of property experts there is, to guide you through the whole process.
We specialise in the sale of properties across the East Midlands, particularly Charnwood Forest & Villages, Vale of Belvoir, Wreake Valley, Rural Leicestershire, County of Rutland and Melton Mowbray itself. Much of our business is from repeat clients and recommendation.
Why Bentons is the best choice for selling your home –
- Established, privately owned business since the 1970s
- Passionate about customer service
- The most experienced valuation team in Leicestershire
- Dedicated professionals with years of agency experience
- Unrivalled marketing coverage locally, Regionally and Nationally
- Office open and expert accompanied viewings 7 days a week
- Property videos, Aerial drone photography & Professional photography
- National Press advertising, 5 Regional newspapers & 3 magazines covering 3 Counties
- Outstanding website portal coverage
- Exclusive link to a National network of over 1,200 independent offices
- Park Lane, London office