Landlord & Tenant

Bentons Rural Team are able to provide advice to both Landlords and Tenants on matters connected with Agricultural Property Law and forms of agreements either in place or offer advice on the creating of new agreements. Specifically:

  • Agricultural Holdings Act Agreements
  • Farm Business Tenancies
  • Share Farming and Contract Farming Agreements
  • Grazing and Moving Licences